Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.
Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators
by Matress » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:37 am
Hello
I had downloaded and have started to use the 6-Max Cash Game HUD. Thanks.
1. I 4 table on Pokerstars. on a 17.5 inch and the hud is very crowded. I have moved hud boxes but they still overlap tables and often I cant tell where button is etc. Is there a best way to debug this
2. If I get the easy street software can I adapt it to the the 6-Max Cash Game HUD?
IS there a reduction for the pair of softwares?? :shock:
THanks
-
Matress
-
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:22 pm
by PropokerHUDs » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:54 am
Hi,
1.Do you use windows scaling other than 100%? You can set 1 of 3 panels to have Lower Opacity until Mouse over. Its under HUD- Edit HUD Profiles - (HUD name) - Display type. You can check for guidelines
https://www.pokerhuds.com/six-max-cash-game-hud-guide/2. No , you cant. There is no price reduction if you get both.
-
PropokerHUDs
- ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator
-
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:28 am
Return to ProPokerHUDs
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests