Page 1 of 1

Mac OS CATALINA HUD ISSUE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:35 am
by alexlhr
Hi PT4 Community,
Am I the only one who have problems with my HUD?

It's a boring problem. When I start a session, the HUD is perfectly working, but if I close one or a few tables, when I re-open them, the HUD does not appear, and I can't have HUD on these tables for all the session... I'm closing and re-opening a lot of tables during my session therefore this problem affect me a lot!
Have you a solution?

PT4 is also crashing right in the middle of my reviews.

Thanks for your help

Re: Mac OS CATALINA HUD ISSUE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:52 am
by Flag_Hippo
So we can see what's going on here please enable logging via 'Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging', restart PokerTracker 4 and then when your HUD issue occurs please send your log file to us in a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder. If PokerTracker 4 crashes before then you can find the log file here:

\Users\{Mac Login}\Library\Application Support\PokerTracker 4\Logs\PokerTracker4.log

Please note that every time you close/restart PokerTracker 4 it will begin a new log so you should send that PokerTracker4.log file before restarting PokerTracker 4.