Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by jozeroze » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:56 pm
Hi,
Lets just look at the example.
VPIP
Value expression
(cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100
So three different columns is used.
Now, I'm trying to create some new VPIP stas, that will be showing VPIP pre and post ante.
The question is: should I duplicate all three columns for pre and post ante or just cnt_vpip?
My guess would be all three...but I'm trying to get conformation before taking too much time for customization as I will be changing a lot of stats...
EDIT: ohh, and I just figured out I'm posting PT4 question on PT3 board :?
-
jozeroze
-
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:58 pm
by kraada » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:54 am
Yes, you need to do all three -- if you did just the numerator it would show far too low because you'd have something like the number of times you put money in pre-ante but were using the total number of all hands (pre and post) for the number of opportunities.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests