Page 1 of 1

Fold to 4Bet IP and OOP on BB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 am
by razr
Hi. I'm newbie in PT. I want to migrate from HM2, but i miss some stats.
Could you please help me to create custom ones?
I need Fold to 4Bet on BB in position and out of position.
There are two situations:
1) In position: SB Raise, BB 3Bet, SB 4Bet, BB fold
2) Out of position: CO/BU Raise, BB 3Bet, CO/BU 4Bet, BB Fold.

It would be great if you can help me. Thanks.

Re: Fold to 4Bet IP and OOP on BB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 am
by WhiteRider
Are you using PT3 or PT4? Those kind of stats aren't possible in PT3, but can be done in PT4.

Re: Fold to 4Bet IP and OOP on BB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:09 pm
by razr
I'm using PT4.

Re: Fold to 4Bet IP and OOP on BB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 am
by WhiteRider
And is this specifically for steal situations only? i.e. When the cutoff, button or small blind open-raised?

Re: Fold to 4Bet IP and OOP on BB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 am
by razr
Steal situations with open raises from CO,BU,SB will be enough.