Page 1 of 1

Average Chip Count

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:13 pm
by gnomee
Been playing a tournament on iPoker, the chip count has been lagging. Chip count in lobby was in the region of 3200, Pokertracker was showing 2600. Not a massive issue but it may have other effects

Re: Average Chip Count

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 pm
by random
I dont really play tournaments, but maybe PT shows table avg and lobby shows whole tournament avg ?Or was it 1table tournament?

Re: Average Chip Count

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:42 pm
by gnomee
Good thought, that never occured to me! I'll have a look at that the next time I play an MTT.
It was an MTT but at the same time i have reported to the site that there were issues with the chip count in the lobby (the total chips in play kept changing). That may have also caused issues.