Page 1 of 2
Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 pm
by hoernchen76
I created two profiles, one for NLHE Fullring and one for PLO 6-max.
I played 4 tables Omaha and the PLO-6max Hud was displayed. Then I added 6 tables of NLHE fullring and there also the Omaha hud was displayed.
I didn't test it, maybe this was an one time bug. But I don't think so.....
Seems like it displayes the hud profile on all tables. The one which was detected first.
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:19 pm
by WhiteRider
You can specify which profiles are used on which tables via the Hud menu "Edit Hud Options" window, in the Profile Select tab, or you can change the profile at the table using the PT-icon menu. Once you've changed it at a table you can use the "set current profile as default for table type" option in the same menu to have that profile used for all future tables of the same type.
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:49 pm
by hoernchen76
Oh sorry, I didn't explain enough.
I did specify in "Edit Hud Options" before this happened.....
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 am
by WhiteRider
If you can reproduce this please attach your PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a
Support Ticket along with a full
screenshot to illustrate, and a
screenshot of your Profile Select window too.
Thanks.
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 am
by hoernchen76
In Configure/Options logging is enabled but there is really no file in this folder. Size of folder is 0Bytes, so there are no hiden files......
????
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:47 pm
by WhiteRider
What version of Windows do you have?
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:32 pm
by hoernchen76
Win 7 prof. 64bit
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:35 pm
by random
Log file shows up when you close PT4, so if you are still running it then it says 0bytes.. Atleast that's my experience.
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:39 pm
by kraada
It should be updated live, actually. If you refresh the window while PT4 is open it should have data in it.
Re: Wrong Hud profile

Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:43 pm
by random
True what I meant is that file size says 0bytes when it's still live until you close PT4 or copy the file somewhere else where Windows can close it.