Page 1 of 1
Configuring Columns

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 pm
by PJs Ronin
I'm currently in View Stats > Tournament > Statistics with the Summary Report selected. I can't see any of the old wrenches to modify which columns are displayed or the order they are displayed in. Can I get a hint please.
Re: Configuring Columns

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:42 pm
by random
I think what you are looking for is right click>configure report.
Re: Configuring Columns

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:46 pm
by PJs Ronin
random wrote:I think what you are looking for is right click>configure report.
Doh!!
I was sitting on the report header and right clicking did nothing... wish I had moved down a couple of pixels.
Ty.
Re: Configuring Columns

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:56 pm
by random
No problem, I love this moments when we are still clueless about new software. Fun times guaranteed. :D