Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
YoBroHey wrote:iPoker skin found but not configured to save hand histories to disk - Mac - PokerStars FanDuel.. any suggestions?
cklinske wrote:It seems that PT4 isn't correctly importing Spin and Go tournaments from Pokerstars on Fanduel.
Flag_Hippo wrote:cklinske wrote:It seems that PT4 isn't correctly importing Spin and Go tournaments from Pokerstars on Fanduel.
This is working for me. What version of PokerTracker 4 are you currently using?
cklinske wrote:I wasn't sure if I was updated so I downloaded the newest version from the site, 4.18.23, and I'm seeing it again today. I can confirm it happens with both $1 and $5 Spin and Goes
jtedrow wrote:the last update made it so the HUD now works on 9-handed final tables, however, you still need to restart the HUD to get it to show up (it doesn't show up automatically once you make a final table)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests