Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby paulpop72 » Fri Apr 03, 2026 3:42 pm

Hi guys,

Having trouble creating new folder. Should I go the "skin" route" instead? It appears that would be easier? Thanks!
paulpop72
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:09 am

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby Mookie64 » Fri Apr 03, 2026 8:33 pm

Hi, trying o use PT4 with PokerStars by FanDual so I setup configuration using Ipoker network as recommended and added the hand history folder to the configuration, but no luck getting the HUD on my screen and also no hands listed when I ho the ‘PlayPoker table” after clicking on Get hands.
Mookie64
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:11 pm

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby BigErf » Fri Apr 03, 2026 9:31 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
LunchMoney1926 wrote:What would be the comparable default path for Mac users, please?

Please refer to this guide.


Has anyone been able to get this to work? I'm still trying to figure it out.

this is the step I can't get past:

Go to /Users/[username]/Library/Containers.
Tip: Press Command-Shift-g, and type in ~/Library/Containers.

What [username] are they looking for? When I type in my PokerStars at Fanduel "username" along with /Library/Containers.... nothing at all shows up or leads me to a next step.
BigErf
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 04, 2026 4:47 am

paulpop72 wrote:Having trouble creating new folder. Should I go the "skin" route" instead? It appears that would be easier?

Make sure the option to store hand history locally is enabled in FanDuel client. The directory isn't configurable. The hands get saved here:

C:\Users\{Windows Username}\AppData\Local\PokerStars on FanDuel\data\{Poker Site Username}\History\Data\

You should set this folder up in PokerTracker 4 under 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> iPoker Network' by clicking 'Add'. The 'AppData' folder is hidden by default in Windows so if you do not see it in your user folder open Windows File Explorer, select 'View > Show', then select 'Hidden' items to view hidden folders.
Mookie64 wrote:Hi, trying o use PT4 with PokerStars by FanDual so I setup configuration using Ipoker network as recommended and added the hand history folder to the configuration, but no luck getting the HUD on my screen and also no hands listed when I ho the ‘PlayPoker table” after clicking on Get hands.

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket.
BigErf wrote:this is the step I can't get past:

Go to /Users/[username]/Library/Containers.
Tip: Press Command-Shift-g, and type in ~/Library/Containers.

What [username] are they looking for? When I type in my PokerStars at Fanduel "username" along with /Library/Containers.... nothing at all shows up or leads me to a next step.

That would be your Mac username.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby BigErf » Sat Apr 04, 2026 5:59 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
BigErf wrote:this is the step I can't get past:

Go to /Users/[username]/Library/Containers.
Tip: Press Command-Shift-g, and type in ~/Library/Containers.

What [username] are they looking for? When I type in my PokerStars at Fanduel "username" along with /Library/Containers.... nothing at all shows up or leads me to a next step.

That would be your Mac username.


Thank you! I got everything figured out except:

7. "Once you have done this you can configure the path manually in the iPoker configuration page by clicking the 'add' button."

How do I do this manually?
BigErf
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby BigErf » Sat Apr 04, 2026 6:57 pm

BigErf wrote:
Flag_Hippo wrote:
BigErf wrote:this is the step I can't get past:

Go to /Users/[username]/Library/Containers.
Tip: Press Command-Shift-g, and type in ~/Library/Containers.

What [username] are they looking for? When I type in my PokerStars at Fanduel "username" along with /Library/Containers.... nothing at all shows up or leads me to a next step.

That would be your Mac username.


Thank you! I got everything figured out except:

7. "Once you have done this you can configure the path manually in the iPoker configuration page by clicking the 'add' button."

How do I do this manually?


Im strugglin here lol. I watched the tutorials and used the assistant in “Tools”… but cant get PT4 to import any hands. I can see my actual hand histories at the new Stars site from /Users/…..<my screen name>/History/Data/Tables (or tournaments)/ but im not sure that “configuration” is picking it up. I even dragged the file into it… and configuration shows the path…. but nothing..
BigErf
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby inkwell101 » Sat Apr 04, 2026 7:56 pm

I Can't even find the poker stars fanduel hand history folder nor can see where to look for it in poker stars. can someone please send screen shots? I'm in Michigan
inkwell101
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2026 7:56 pm

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 05, 2026 5:38 am

BigErf wrote:7. "Once you have done this you can configure the path manually in the iPoker configuration page by clicking the 'add' button."

How do I do this manually?

In PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> iPoker Network'.

Make sure 'Get Hands From Site While Playing' is enabled and then click 'Add' to add your FanDuel hand history folder.

In the Finder window that opens press Shift-Command-G

In the address bar enter /Users/username/Library/Containers (replace username with your Mac username)

When in the Containers folder navigate to and select the hand history folder:

Users/username/Library/Containers/com.fanduelus.poker.mac/Data/Library/Application Support/PokerStars on FanDuel/data/screenname/History/Data/

where screenname is your FanDuel player name.
inkwell101 wrote:I Can't even find the poker stars fanduel hand history folder nor can see where to look for it in poker stars.

If you are on macOS see above. If you are on Windows the hand history folder is here:

C:\Users\{Windows Username}\AppData\Local\PokerStars on FanDuel\data\{Poker Site Username}\History\Data\

The 'AppData' folder is hidden by default in Windows so if you do not see it open Windows File Explorer, select 'View > Show', then select 'Hidden' items to view hidden folders.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby BigErf » Sun Apr 05, 2026 9:37 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
BigErf wrote:7. "Once you have done this you can configure the path manually in the iPoker configuration page by clicking the 'add' button."

How do I do this manually?

In PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> iPoker Network'.

Make sure 'Get Hands From Site While Playing' is enabled and then click 'Add' to add your FanDuel hand history folder.

In the Finder window that opens press Shift-Command-G

In the address bar enter /Users/username/Library/Containers (replace username with your Mac username)

When in the Containers folder navigate to and select the hand history folder:

Users/username/Library/Containers/com.fanduelus.poker.mac/Data/Library/Application Support/PokerStars on FanDuel/data/screenname/History/Data/

where screenname is your FanDuel player name.


Its an Easter Miracle, lol. I got it. Thank you for taking the time to help me with this! :D
BigErf
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: Poker Stars powered by FanDuel

Postby mrauseo » Sun Apr 05, 2026 5:03 pm

n/m. figured itout.
mrauseo
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests