Add another database to existing one

Forum with tips, support, etc, on using the PostgreSQL database with Poker Tracker. Please post any PostgreSQL questions here.

Add another database to existing one

Postby caesar_ta » Tue May 27, 2008 11:00 am

I have postgres database from my friend and I want to add that database into my postgres database for more information. I back up his database already and ready to add it into my computer. his backup file is about 200 Mb.
But before that, is it possible to add his database into mine? If so, can you please show me how?
thanks a bunch
caesar_ta
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Add another database to existing one

Postby ptrack pat » Tue May 27, 2008 11:52 am

Send me a PM with your name and email address used to purchase PT. I have no record of this email you are using for the site.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PostgreSQL Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests