Page 1 of 1

Where does TableTracker get it's data from?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:04 am
by Trip_L
Not sure if this is the correct place, but I consider TableTracker to be a report of a kind.

I have 2 DB's, one for all my played hands and one for the mined hands, I'm mining hands in the region of 50-75k per day and my mined DB is becoming slow for retrieval and import. What I'm thinking of doing is splitting the DB into more manageable smaller DB's, I'm thinking all levels in a Db for each month then I can switch off when no longer needed.
My only problem is with this approach is with TableTracker; What data source does TableTracker use for it's stats?

And is there any plans for being able to customise the TableTracker stats?

Re: Where does TableTracker get it's data from?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:11 am
by WhiteRider
Trip_L wrote:What data source does TableTracker use for it's stats?

TableTracker uses the same databases that the HUD is configured to use - see the HUD Options tab; (Configure -> Configure HUD).

And is there any plans for being able to customise the TableTracker stats?

Yes. No ETA, though, sorry.