hole cards of the winning player

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

hole cards of the winning player

Postby efpe » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:06 am

Hello

I've created a report that give me the hands where I was AI PF and I lost.

I'd like to see the hole cards of the winning player. How can I do.

TY

Frederic
efpe
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 am

Re: hole cards of the winning player

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:17 am

At the moment, I don't think you can get information about another player in the hand. We're hoping to be able to add this.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests