Trying to filter for hands where I flat called a 4bet

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Trying to filter for hands where I flat called a 4bet

Postby T28333 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:21 pm

I can't figure out how to do this in the simple filters. Is there a way to do it through custom stats?

I just want to get simple stats for hands where I 3bet, and then flat called a 4bet, and using action "3 bet" and "called raise" doesn't seem to do the trick.
T28333
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Re: Trying to filter for hands where I flat called a 4bet

Postby T28333 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Nevermind, I'm a retard, and was just looking on the wrong tab.

Although I happen to believe that particular stat is misplaced, being on the "Facing" tab instead of the "Actions" tab. :)
T28333
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 5:53 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests