Page 1 of 1

Performance Relative to Different Opponent Types

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:34 pm
by checkits
I want to know how I perform vs. different player types (i.e., what types of players am I beating and what types of players are beating me).

I think this should be simple. I should be able to filter the "vs player" tab for only certain types of players. Look at the summary at the bottom and that's how much I win or lose vs. that player type.

But I can't filter by player type like I could in PT2.

(1) Can anyone tell me how to do this?
(2) In PT2 I could double click on the table and get the underlying query. I can't do that anymore. If this were PT2, I would get the query and just add WHERE icon == mouse (or whatever the correct syntax is of course). Can this be done w/ PT3? If not, could support just post that query for me?
Thanks!

Re: Performance Relative to Different Opponent Types

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:53 pm
by WhiteRider
I would guess that once the auto-rate icon functionality is added, an option to filter by them may be added, though this is just speculation.
At the moment, filtering is just by hand in the Standard Filters, however if you create a Custom Report you can filter on whatever you like, so this sort of thing should be possible. (Documentation).
To build a report on players, use the 'section' "Holdem Cash Player Statistics", and uncheck 'filter to current player only' in the Filters window.