flg_f_has_position
I am trying to create some custom stats. And I have problems with this column (flg_f_has_position).
Can u explain to me how it works. Why in the the following hand PT(stat reflecting column "flg_f_has_position") shows that I have NO position on flop.
Hand #616785307 begins at 2007/08/03
Dealing down cards
Dealt to HERO [Ah 6h]
philip1984 posts the small blind of $0.10
Sepp0rizor posts the big blind of $0.20
Uglene folds.
HERO raises to $0.60.
f4t3less folds.
philip1984 folds.
Sepp0rizor raises to $1.
HERO calls $0.40.
Dealing Flop [Ts Th Ac]
Sepp0rizor checks.
HERO ..........
Can u explain to me how it works. Why in the the following hand PT(stat reflecting column "flg_f_has_position") shows that I have NO position on flop.
Hand #616785307 begins at 2007/08/03
Dealing down cards
Dealt to HERO [Ah 6h]
philip1984 posts the small blind of $0.10
Sepp0rizor posts the big blind of $0.20
Uglene folds.
HERO raises to $0.60.
f4t3less folds.
philip1984 folds.
Sepp0rizor raises to $1.
HERO calls $0.40.
Dealing Flop [Ts Th Ac]
Sepp0rizor checks.
HERO ..........
