Exporting data for excel graph

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Exporting data for excel graph

Postby Grigo » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:45 am

Hey guys, I need to export hand number (1,2,3,4,5) and corresponding "amount won" from my database so I could create graph in excel, flash etc (just like the one in pt). I was wondering if you could help me with query. I have no clue how to do this. Is is possible to extract this data? ....

day + amount won
week + amount won
month + .... etc.

thx 4 any help
Grigo
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Re: Exporting data for excel graph

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:11 pm

If you have this data on a report or Custom Report, you can expand the report (see the little 4 arrow icon) then Export from there.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests