Page 1 of 1

Holdem_Cache table

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:26 pm
by dav1to
Hello,

I have a question regarding the Holdem_Cache table.
I already now that the cache table in PT3 includes all hand data that has been cached -- you can see the cache status in the lower left hand side of PT3.

However a few additional questions:
- Does this table contain an entry per player per table?
- Is this data only about the current session on this current table?
- Or what data does this table exactly contains? and when is this updated/loaded/deleted...?

thanks in advance!

Re: Holdem_Cache table

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 am
by WhiteRider
I just answered your similar post in the other forum section (please keep all related questions in a single thread for simplicity - thanks) so I'll only answer the extra question here:

dav1to wrote:Is this data only about the current session on this current table?

No - the cache stores the total values across all hands for a player.