Page 1 of 1
Shove Over a Limp

Posted:
Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 am
by Craggoo
After doing some searching, I found the custom stat for "raising over a limp" which is useful. So now what I want to do is compare that stat to "shoving over a limp". I was not able to find the custom stat info for that. I was hoping someone here might know the code I'm looking for.
An example of what I would be comparing is how often I shove over a limp with KQo in a hu hyper sng compared to how often I raise a limp with KQo in a hu hyper sng.
Re: Shove Over a Limp

Posted:
Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:03 pm
by WhiteRider
The easiest thing to do will be to use filters to compare hands where you went all-in with those where you didn't.
If you want to make a custom stat you can use:
holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin = 'P'
..to check for going all-in preflop, and if you want to make sure that is an all-in with a single raise you can also include a check for:
lookup_actions_p.action = 'R'
Re: Shove Over a Limp

Posted:
Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm
by Craggoo
WhiteRider wrote:The easiest thing to do will be to use filters to compare hands where you went all-in with those where you didn't.
If you want to make a custom stat you can use:
holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin = 'P'
..to check for going all-in preflop, and if you want to make sure that is an all-in with a single raise you can also include a check for:
lookup_actions_p.action = 'R'
This would be good if you could do both filters at once then compare side by side. You can't do that... that I'm aware of.
Re: Shove Over a Limp

Posted:
Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:18 am
by WhiteRider
When you apply the first filter click the 'Expand' icon (4 arrows) to the right of the report and you can keep that window open while you change the filter in the main window.