Page 1 of 1

Custom Stat does not shows in tab

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 am
by gfadel
Hello,

I am new to PT3, and I shoud be doing something wrong... I want to add a custom stat to the "Tournaments" tab...

In "Configure Stats", I did the following:

- Section: Holdem tournament tournament
- Statistics: I have added, for example, a new stat called "Field Beaten", using "1 - (val_finish / cnt_players) * 100" as expression.

Saved, and added it to the "tournaments" tab.

But nothing is generated.

What is wrong?

Thanks,

Gustavo

Re: Custom Stat does not shows in tab

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 am
by kraada
Make sure you put a title and width in your new stat - the width is what sets how wide the column is in your report and the title is what goes at the top of it. Without that you get a 0 width column with no title which makes it look like there's nothing there.

Re: Custom Stat does not shows in tab [SOLVED]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:29 am
by gfadel
kraada wrote:Make sure you put a title and width in your new stat - the width is what sets how wide the column is in your report and the title is what goes at the top of it. Without that you get a 0 width column with no title which makes it look like there's nothing there.


bingo! That's was the issue... Thanks...

Re: Custom Stat does not shows in tab

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:39 am
by Short Corner
kraada wrote:Make sure you put a title and width in your new stat - the width is what sets how wide the column is in your report and the title is what goes at the top of it. Without that you get a 0 width column with no title which makes it look like there's nothing there.

Where do you set the width? I am not seeing a field for this

Re: Custom Stat does not shows in tab

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:23 am
by kraada
You can find that in PT3 on the Format tab.