Page 1 of 1
PT3 Stats Downloads availale?

Posted:
Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 am
by bogomirpuetz
someone gave me informatin that it is possible to get some PT3 Stats Popup downloads.
I just went crazy by fixing my own.
Thanks for any help!
Re: PT3 Stats Downloads availale?

Posted:
Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:09 am
by kraada
You can download custom stats for free from our Warehouse, located
here.
Re: PT3 Stats Downloads availale?

Posted:
Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:47 am
by Short Corner
what do you do with the downloaded file?
Re: PT3 Stats Downloads availale?

Posted:
Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 am
by kraada
In PT3 click Configure --> Configure Statistics, go to the Statistics tab and click the Import button. Select your file and click OK. Then OK to save and close the custom stats window. Then once you update your cache your new stat will be in the list of stats just like any other stat.
Re: PT3 Stats Downloads availale?

Posted:
Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 am
by Short Corner
got it, thanks.
pretty self explanatory once I read the FAQ. I would suggest pinning it to this forum.