Page 1 of 1

Allin Preflop - What am I doing wrong?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 pm
by Josiah
Hi, I want to know the % that a player shoves preflop

In Holdem Tournmanet Player Statistics I created the column cnt_p_allin as:
sum( if[ tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin = 'P',1,0])

And the Statistic Allin Preflop as:
(cnt_p_allin / cnt_hands) * 100

I updated the cache, added the stat to the HUD and played a couple of S&Gs on Titan. Players did shove preflop but this never updated on the HUD.

What am I doing wrong?

I have another stat which is not working as well, but maybe I can fix that myself once I understand the problem here.

Thanks

Re: Allin Preflop - What am I doing wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:45 am
by WhiteRider
At first glance I can't see why that wouldn't work. Please export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket along with the hand history file for the tournament in question so that we can investigate.

Re: Allin Preflop - What am I doing wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:30 pm
by Josiah
It is working now. So is the other stat. The only thing I did was restart everything.

Re: Allin Preflop - What am I doing wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 am
by kraada
I'm glad to hear it's working now - thanks for following up!