Raise Cbet IP

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Raise Cbet IP

Postby viju » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:56 am

Hello!

I've found 2 counters for RCB Flop IP:

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=36131&hilit=raise+cbet
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=33314&hilit=raise+cbet

There's also a standard column called 'cnt_f_cbet_def_action_raise_in_pos', that looks completely different.
What is the difference between these 3 counters? Do they count the same, just in a different ways? Which one should I use?
I like the standard counter best, it's the shortest one :-):

sum(if[substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 1)<>'X' AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R', 1, 0])


Will it work on the Turn and on the River if I change '_f' for '_t' and '_r' correspondingly?

And the opportunity counter for Flop will be:

sum(if[substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 1)<>'X' AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp, 1, 0])

and the same with '_t' and '_r' for Turn and River?
viju
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:13 am

Re: Raise Cbet IP

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 am

Yes, the "standard" one will work for other streets if you change the _f_, and your opportunities column looks good.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests