Exclude Hero Stats from Report

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Exclude Hero Stats from Report

Postby poompah » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 pm

How do I exclude my own stats from showing in a report?

The report I am specifically referring to is the Holdem Cash Player Regs report: I would like to run this report with various filters and look at averages etc. but when this includes my own stats, due to the number of hands I have played the averages are really screwed (towards my figs).

I have tried adding a filter as follows:

#player# != (my user name)

and variations on this (using <> for example, or str_player_name) but all that happens is SOME of my hands are not shown. For example, the total hands for me reduces from 78K to 61K.

This is really wierd. IT IS NOT because I play under many different user names on different sites - this is a report exclusively for one site were I have only one account.

It does include different levels (e.g. NL25/NL50) but the same user name applies obviously.

Anyone successfully filtered themselves out of a report, please let me know. Other suggestions welcome. If support want me to send examples I can - just ask me for the files you need (but pretty much explained above).

Thanks.
poompah
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:43 am

Re: Exclude Hero Stats from Report

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:09 pm

That (or something like it) should be working.

Please enable logging (Configure --> Options --> Logging Enabled and restart PT3) and run your report once, then submit a support ticket and PM me the ticket number and I'll make sure it gets looked at sooner rather than later.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Exclude Hero Stats from Report

Postby poompah » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:05 am

OK, an update.

The filter works fine for individual limits:

#Player# != 'my_username'

If I run the Regs report for 25NL and 50NL (general filter) separately I AM EXCLUDED from the report. Everything is good.

If I run the Regs report with no general filter, so that all limits etc. are included but still with the self-exclusion filter above, then I re-appear with a number of hands that is not equal to the total number played at both limits.

I have sent images and PT log files with the support ticket:

http://www.pokertracker.com/support/tic ... t_id=44977

:)
poompah
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:43 am

Re: Exclude Hero Stats from Report

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:31 am

Thanks for the update and for creating the ticket; we'll look into it and get back to you via the ticket. And if I hear anybody else wanting to do this I'll make sure they add a filter for limit for the time being.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests