Question about AFq (including check) form the repository

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Question about AFq (including check) form the repository

Postby Dan_Jazz_Man » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 am

I wonder why I can't see the stat in x/y format, while I can with the standard AFq stats, and all of them have identical formatting.
Dan_Jazz_Man
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Re: Question about AFq (including check) form the repository

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:55 am

I haven't looked at that particular stat from the repository; could you do me a favor and paste the format expression for the stat? I'd be glad to look at it to see if I can figure out what's going on.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Question about AFq (including check) form the repository

Postby Dan_Jazz_Man » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:36 am

I don't have PT at hand now, but I think in the Statistic it says "%/.2f" (I have no idea how to interpret it BTW).
The standard AFq stat has the same formatting and it shows in the "x/y: form, but AFq including check doesn't.
Dan_Jazz_Man
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Re: Question about AFq (including check) form the repository

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

%/.2f means display the value in the value expression to two decimal places.

In order to set up x/y formatting, please see this post.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Question about AFq (including check) form the repository

Postby Dan_Jazz_Man » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:28 pm

What I meant was that the stat didn't show up in x/y format when I hover the mouse over it. Now, I'm pretty sure I updated the cache
after importing these stats, but, anyway, I did the update again and the stats show in x/y format now.
Dan_Jazz_Man
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Re: Question about AFq (including check) form the repository

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Ah, yes, that tooltip should be updated once you've updated your cache.

I'm glad to hear it's now working properly for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests