How can I create a M or Q ratio stat?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

How can I create a M or Q ratio stat?

Postby nukite2 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:43 am

How can I create a M or Q ratio stat?
nukite2
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 3:00 am

Re: How can I create a M or Q ratio stat?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:58 am

You can't do this for use as a live stat at the table (in the HUD) because it relates to a specific hand, not the overall player stats.
You could build this in the Holdem Cash Hand section for use when reviewing individual hands.
You would need fields like:
holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before
holdem_limit.amt_bb
holdem_limit.amt_sb
holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_ante
holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests