How to use stats that aren't turned on?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

How to use stats that aren't turned on?

Postby nawledge4pwr » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:00 am

I found a couple stats in PT3 that I want on my HUD. Namely, 3bet PF % and fold to 3bet PF%. I found them in there, I just don't know which buttons to hit to make them active.
nawledge4pwr
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: How to use stats that aren't turned on?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:09 am

See the HUD Guides in the Documentation and the How To: HUD Configuration.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests