Is there a archive of stats that I could create?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Is there a archive of stats that I could create?

Postby nawledge4pwr » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:58 am

I'm looking for an archive of stats that people have already created along with how they created each one. This would be preferable to doing on my own cuz I think I would probably screw up my PT3 if I were to start creating stats on the fly without really knowing what I'm doing.
nawledge4pwr
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: Is there a archive of stats that I could create?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:08 am

There are some user-created stats in the Repository.

For some explanations and walkthroughs, see the Custom Statistics and Reports FAQ.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests