Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.
Moderator: Moderators
by oracle3001 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:16 pm
Is this possible and if so how. I know how to add the call 3-bet, but I can't see an extra in position filter.
-
oracle3001
-
- Posts: 851
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am
by WhiteRider » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:35 pm
There is no standard filter for this, so you would have to create a Custom Stat for 'in position on flop' (or whatever) using holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_f_has_position, then create a custom report and filter using your new stat.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
by oracle3001 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:55 pm
Can you add it to the list of standard filters, quite shocked it isn't there, as looking at ones play really import to look at in position vs out of position.
-
oracle3001
-
- Posts: 851
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am
by WhiteRider » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm
Yes, I agree - I'm sure it will be added at some point.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest