Customise report to show notes

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Customise report to show notes

Postby hh101b » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm

I have a custom report that lists every hand in my db that has a note attached to it.

The report displays basic hand data (no, hole cards, flop, winner, winning hand) as well as the Note icon.

I haev just added the relevant stats and applied a filter (" #notes# ")

Is there anyway of having the note itself appear on the report, rather than the icon that indicates that there is a note?
hh101b
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Customise report to show notes

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:32 pm

I tried to do this a while ago, and I don't think the correct lookup information is available yet.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests