BB Folds to SB Steal

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

BB Folds to SB Steal

Postby pr1mo » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 pm

I know there is a stat how often someone folds SB to a raise from cutoff/button/sb all combined

Is there or can we make a stat that shows how often someone folds BB from a SB steal when folded around to SB?
pr1mo
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Re: BB Folds to SB Steal

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:22 pm

I think that one's already in the Repository.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: BB Folds to SB Steal

Postby pr1mo » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:23 am

I put SB but i meant BB in my initial post.

I checked the Repository and this stat isn't listed. Could someone build it for me? I'm not good with these stats...

Just a basic how often someone folds BB when raised from SB in a headsup folded around situation in full ring. I'll transfer $20 on a poker site for it :)
pr1mo
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Re: BB Folds to SB Steal

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:48 am

BB Fold to SB.zip
(1.36 KiB) Downloaded 3686 times

Enjoy.

There are 2 versions of my stat in the zip - one with plain formatting to 1 decimal place for use in the HUD, and one with my 'clever' formatting applied "x% (y/z)" which is more useful in the Tracker or in Popups.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests