"Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Great! I'm glad you got it working.
We'll work out what causes this and get it fixed, but there needs to be a report of it in the support system.

JS - I could create a ticket about this (in fact I have), but if it's a problem that you have and you create a ticket then you will get feedback about it, and you may be able to contribute to getting it fixed.
If you don't want to get involved in this then you don't have to.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby js2002 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:45 am

Ok sry then, didn´t know that the mods make tickets too.

Im very angry these days because PT3 worked fine, but after vista recovery ant reinstall of pt3 and postgre, the tablecover crashes. I think it would be a good idea if a developer look at my desktop during me playing. I can reproduce the crashes and have vnc installed.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:40 am

I think I probably made the most tickets in the system.. ;)
That's why I'm here...

If you want to get someone to take a look at your system you can Schedule a remote assistance session
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:06 am

js2002 wrote:Ok sry then, didn´t know that the mods make tickets too.

Im very angry these days because PT3 worked fine, but after vista recovery ant reinstall of pt3 and postgre, the tablecover crashes. I think it would be a good idea if a developer look at my desktop during me playing. I can reproduce the crashes and have vnc installed.


I just replied to your support ticket. Based on what you mention in this post, my guess is that your video driver rolled back to the default therefore it is no longer updated and may be what is causing the problem. Before you book a time for a session, try updating your video driver and see if that resolves the issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby js2002 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:09 am

Hi,

read ur ticket answer. Nice guess video driver. I have a GeForce 8800 GT and had a driver from Nov. 2007 and actually the newest driver from nvidia.
I clean deinstalled the graphicdriver and installed it without problem. The only thing was: when rebooting the main device was me TV instead of the LCD monitor.
I think the different driver can be the problem, beacuse everything else has not chanced really.
What can I do now?
I made a video of the crashing hud.exe I ll upload it here in a some minutes.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby js2002 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 am

Here´s the Video:
http://rapidshare.com/files/144404233/HUDbug.wmv.html

It really short, please take a look. I click on "stop auto import" so the Hud.exe should end,too. PokerStars Tables freezes because of the Hud.exe still open. Shift+Ctrl+Esc -> taskmanager kill the hud.exe and then the Table is "released to freedom" again. Strange huh?

My first try was oberserving a table and do the same, but noe even the observing does not work anymore (even not when i restart pt3 because of the 30 hands rule)
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 pm

In that video, it looks like you click "stop HUD" after you click "stop import" - do you actually click it, or just hover over it? There is no need to click it, and it could confuse things. Just a thought..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby js2002 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:24 pm

No, I dont click it. (Also saw that in the vid)
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:50 pm

Thanks for clearing that up - did you reply to your ticket too, to make sure Derek sees your answer?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby js2002 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:53 pm

yes
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests