New Stat!

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New Stat!

Postby pr1mo » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:34 pm

Hey WR, These stats are working awesome thanks for making them. One small little update to them tho. In the Player Statistics at the bottom the totals show 100.0 for each but it should show the avg of what each call/fold/raise is. What i'm meaning exactly is that if i'm playing at 3 limits and my totals are 80, 81, 79 for fold after no continuation bet when facing a bet, they should list around 80 at the bottom like all other stats but each of these stats shows 100.0
pr1mo
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Re: New Stat!

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:18 pm

I'll look into this when I have some time, but it may not be for a day or 2 I'm afraid.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: New Stat!

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long, but I've updated the stats so that they do column totals correctly in reports.
The mistake I made was in the Column definitions, I had set them to 'count' type instead of 'sum' type.

I've also added (as a little bonus) a duplicate set of the same stats but with P% (x/y) formatting, for use in Reports or HUD popups (they tend to be too big to use on the main HUD like this..).

No CBet and action.zip
Download and extract the files, then import into Custom Stats window.
(5.04 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests