Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

We do plan on providing documentation. There are some considerable changes (the largest of which being the combining of Omaha and Hold'em), though most columns are the same within the respective tables. We've just added some new ones so that you can make pretty much any stat you can imagine :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby BigBangTheory » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi,

I followed your adviced and created a statistic based on holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp to answer my need below :

BigBangTheory wrote:Hi,

I have one more request ; how to reproduce the filter "face raise preflop" ?

To be more specific I want to apply a filter on "Face raise" and to substract "Face 3 bet" and "Face 4 bet"...

Visibly I have to use flg_p_face_raise for "Face raise", flg_p_3bet_def_opp for "Face 3 bet" and flg_p_4bet_def_opp for "Face 4 bet" ?

Thanks !


Here is my custom stat (exemple for hand played at position = MP) :

Numerator : SUM( if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 2 AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_vpip AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp = TRUE, 1, 0] )

Denominator : SUM(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 2 AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp = TRUE,1,0])

But unfortunately, I don't obtain same figures between a basic VPIP stat which is filtered with "Face raise", without "Face 3 bet" and "Face 4 bet", compared to my custom VPIP "face raise" stat...

Any advice is welcome :-)

Thanks
BigBangTheory
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Did you also filter for position 2 when you were filtering?
I can't see anything wrong with your expressions - they count the percentage of times the player VPIP and faced a 2bet in position 2. I suspect there is a difference between this and exactly what you're filtering for.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby BigBangTheory » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 am

Here is my "standard" VPIP stat, not filtered and on position = MP :
Numerator : SUM( if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 2 AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_vpip, 1, 0] )

Denominator : SUM(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 2,1,0])

And here is my filter :
"Facing Raise Preflop
NOT(Facing 3 Bet Preflop OR Facing 4 Bet Preflop)"

I also tried, without success :
"Facing Raise Preflop
NOT((Facing 3 Bet Preflop OR Facing 4 Bet Preflop OR Facing AllIn - Preflop))"

Thanks
BigBangTheory
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 am

So you're not filtering by position? That will give different results to your stat since that is only counting one position.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby BigBangTheory » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 am

I'm not sure to understand... I'm applying filters with the interface on a vpip stat which is allready filtered on MP (position = 2).
So, it should be unnecessary to filter again on MP, with the interface ?
BigBangTheory
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:42 am

Are you looking only at tables of one size? Because if not in PT3 "MP" does not always mean position = 2.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby BigBangTheory » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi,

I have the same behavior with VPIP stats not filtered on any position... So it appears that the position isn't the issue here.
BigBangTheory
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 am

Can you post a screenshot to illustrate what you're seeing? I'm a little confused by what the exact problem is now.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

Postby BigBangTheory » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:41 am

Hi !

I'm back with my "Facing raise" filter. You can find here http://www.mediafire.com/?buwgr69etvexhcg :

- A screenshot of the filter applied in PT3 to the standard VPIP stat
- My custom VPIP stat filtered on "holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp"

When I compare the standard VPIP stat filtered with the PT3 interface, with my custom filtered VPIP, I obtain different result.

Thanks
BigBangTheory
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests