"Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby js2002 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:13 am

SeRvE_VolleY wrote:just wondering if i want a stat that is: opponent bets and i raise , and he folds....would this be "Fold to R Cbet"


Don´t see what u mean exactly, but the "R" stands for River and CBet on R is when he shoots 3barrels after beeing preflop aggressor.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby rekyl » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 am

Hello again.

WhiteRider did you look at the stat? I can't use this
Try this:
js2002 wrote:
For the Stat "Contibet Success %age" changing cnt_f_cbet_success / cnt_f_cbet * 100 to (cnt_f_cbet_success / cnt_f_cbet) * 100 worked!
And my summary field is also empty!

But 1 Hint: for the popup tooltips, restart PT3 after adding a new stat and updating the cache.

It is that way already, so something else must be wrong.

And to SeRvE_VolleY:
just wondering if i want a stat that is: opponent bets and i raise , and he folds....would this be "Fold to R Cbet"

If your opponent is the C-better, "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat is the one you should use.
rekyl
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:51 am

Sorry - I can't work out why this doesn't work either. I've tried all sorts of combinations but I can't get the x/y to appear in the tooltip.
Please create a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:57 am

WhiteRider wrote:Sorry - I can't work out why this doesn't work either. I've tried all sorts of combinations but I can't get the x/y to appear in the tooltip.
Please create a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.


I think this is to do with the cache. I managed to make a duplicate of the stat and get the x/y tooltip to work, but couldn't get the original stat to work.
Then I rebuilt the cache and it's working fine.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby rekyl » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:26 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:Sorry - I can't work out why this doesn't work either. I've tried all sorts of combinations but I can't get the x/y to appear in the tooltip.
Please create a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.


I think this is to do with the cache. I managed to make a duplicate of the stat and get the x/y tooltip to work, but couldn't get the original stat to work.
Then I rebuilt the cache and it's working fine.


How exactly did you duplicate the stat? I found the original stat and used the DUP button. Called it another name and then I rebuilded the cache. No success, same problem. Did you first duplicate the columns and then duplicated the stat using another stat than the original?
rekyl
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:42 am

I actually did several combinations of what you suggest.
I wondered if the names of the columns were too long, so I duplicated the columns too, and named then differently and then duplicated the stat to a new name too. This didn't make any difference, but then I changed the format expressions and got it to work, but then I was also able to change my new stat back to look exactly like the original and it still worked, so this is why I suspect it's something to do with the cache. I can't explain it exactly, and if I could give you the exact steps to make it work, I would.
IIRC, the thing I did which actually made it work the first time was changing formatting from /%.2f to use format_number, but I tried this in the original stat and it didn't work.

What I suggest you do is attach the stat you downloaded from the Repository to a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that the issue doesn't get missed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby js2002 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:25 am

Is this problem fixed in thenext release?
There's no info about this problem in the timeline thread. :-(
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:34 am

I don't know, but it may not be in the next release as this is a somewhat lower priority problem than some. It might be, but not every little issue is listed.
Please create a ticket, and then it won't get missed.
Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby js2002 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:14 pm

"create a ticket" NO ! I cant hear this anymore ! Why do the buyers have to do your job?
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Fold to raise after Cbet" stat and fractions

Postby rekyl » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:41 pm

WhiteRider wrote:I actually did several combinations of what you suggest.
I wondered if the names of the columns were too long, so I duplicated the columns too, and named then differently and then duplicated the stat to a new name too. This didn't make any difference, but then I changed the format expressions and got it to work, but then I was also able to change my new stat back to look exactly like the original and it still worked, so this is why I suspect it's something to do with the cache. I can't explain it exactly, and if I could give you the exact steps to make it work, I would.
IIRC, the thing I did which actually made it work the first time was changing formatting from /%.2f to use format_number, but I tried this in the original stat and it didn't work.

What I suggest you do is attach the stat you downloaded from the Repository to a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that the issue doesn't get missed.


Ok, got it to work. Made new columns (not duplicating), took a random stat that I knew worked and duplicated it. Then I put in the new value expression. Rebuilded the cache and everything worked fine. Don't know if it matters, but I removed the old columns and the old stat before rebuilding the cache. Gonna make a ticket for it anyway. Thanks for the help!
rekyl
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest