wheres my HUD?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

wheres my HUD?

Postby Prometheus21 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Ive had PT3 since it first came out and have had very little trouble with it at all, until recently! I kept getting the new updates pop up every time I opened PT so I decided to go ahead and download it and ever since I cant get my HUD to appear. Why I say "cant get it to appear" and not "cant get it to work" is because the mucked cards display still works perfectly fine but the stats and what not are no where to be found, which makes me believe the HUD is working, just not being displayed! I could be completely wrong about this but its just my impressions. Anybody have any suggestions or bumped into this before? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Prometheus21
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: wheres my HUD?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Please create posts about PT3 in the PT3 section of the forum - PAHud only works with PT2.

Which version did you just install? Beta 28?
What site are you playing at?

It's possible that you just have your HUD Options configured in such a way that no stats are being shown.
Have a look at the Tutorial: Configuring HUD Options.
IF that doesn't help Please enable logging, reproduce the problem by playing a few hands on a single table and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: wheres my HUD?

Postby Prometheus21 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:24 pm

I dont know what update I installed. When I opened PT3 the other day I got the popup that said new updates available, so I clicked it and downloaded it..... Yes, Im a tard!
I play on full tilt and it has worked fine for months. I see in some other threads that people have had similar problems but mainly with stars and absolute. Is there a difference with the software downloads?
Prometheus21
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: wheres my HUD?

Postby Prometheus21 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:25 pm

But yeah im in the wrong forum so yeahhhhh. thanks though
Prometheus21
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: wheres my HUD?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 pm

See the title bar of PT3 for the version number.
If you're not using Beta 28 please upgrade.

Please read the links I gave and if you can't get it working create a support ticket.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: wheres my HUD?

Postby Chipzzz » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:49 pm

FWIW - I had a lot of trouble with the HUD when upgrading from Beta 27 to 28. I uninstalled 27, did a full install of 28, reset my HUD profiles to default (*important*) and it has been working fine ever since.

I hope this helps.

:D
Chipzzz
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: wheres my HUD?

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 am

Good to know, thanks.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests